(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that connect us as a provider (Gerhard Thes) through the website www.flashfire-opals.de. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of which might be used by you own conditions is contradicted.
(2) Consumers in terms of the following rules shall mean any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mostly neither commercial nor its independent vocational activity. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership, in concluding a legal transaction in the exercise of its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Formation of Contract
(1) The object of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) Even with the setting of each product on our website we will submit a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract on the terms specified in the product description.
(3) The purchase comes on the online shopping cart system as follows concluded: The purchasing goods intended to be placed in the "basket". Use the appropriate button in the navigation bar, you can call the "shopping cart" and then make changes at any time. After calling the site "Checkout" and entering the personal information and the payment and shipping terms, all order data will be displayed on the order summary page concludes again. Unless you use it as a payment method an emergency number system (eg PayPal / PayPal Express / PayPal Plus, Amazon Payments, Postpay, Sofortüberweisung), you will be guided in our online store either on the order summary page, or you are first on the website of the instant number system passed. If the forwarding to the respective emergency number system, take there the appropriate selections or enter the information. Finally, you will be directed back to our online shop on the order summary page. Before submitting the order, you have the possibility here to check all the details again to change (also using the "back" of the Internet browser) or cancel the purchase. "Buy" By sending the order via the button you declare legally binding acceptance of the offer, which the purchase contract is concluded.
(4) your requests for the creation of an offer are binding on you. We submit this a binding offer in writing (for example, e-mail), which you can accept it within 5 days.
(5) The completion of the order and the transfer of all information necessary in connection with the contract is concluded via email automated. They have, therefore, ensure that you stored in your e-mail address is correct, the receiving of emails is technically assured and especially not inhibited by SPAM filters.
§ 3 retention, retention of title
(1) A lien can only exercise if it concerns claims arising from the same contract.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 4 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights exist.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and damage in transit and to notify us and the forwarder of any complaints as soon as possible.If you do not comply with this, this does not affect your statutory warranty claims.
§ 5 Applicable law
(1) German law applies. For consumers only, this choice of law insofar as this does the protection afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the country of habitual residence of the consumer is not withdrawn (favourability).
(2) The provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods are not expressly applicable
Deutschland Telefon: + 08142504290
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the extrajudicial online dispute resolution (ODR platform) ready callable underhttps://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information about the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps to conclude the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are made in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language text storage contract
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. The full text of the contract is not stored by us. Before submitting the order via the online - shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed using the print function of the browser or saved electronically. After receipt of the order with us the order data, the information required by law for distance contracts and the terms and conditions are again sent via email to you.
3.3. In Requests outside the online shopping cart system will give you all contract data sent as part of a binding offer by e-mail, which you can print or save electronically.
The essential characteristics of the goods and / or services can be found in the item description and additional information are available online.
6. Price and Payment Methods
6.1. References in the respective offer prices and shipping costs are total prices. They include all price components, including all applicable taxes.
6.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They are accessed via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective product description, are shown separately in the course of the order process and are payable by you in addition, unless the no shipping costs is promised.
6.3.If the delivery to countries outside the European Union, we may be responsible for other costs, such.Customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (bank transfer or exchange rate charges) to be borne by you.You also have to bear the costs incurred in transferring the money in cases where the delivery was made to an EU member state but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
6.4. The your available payment methods are included under a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective product description.
6.5.. Insofar as the individual payment indicated otherwise, the payment claims from the completed contract immediately due for payment.
7.1. The delivery, the delivery and any existing delivery restrictions can be found at a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective product description
7.2. Unless you are a consumer is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold during the shipment until the delivery of the goods passes to you, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured occurs. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned an unnamed entrepreneur from transport companies or otherwise to execute the dispatch specific person.
8. Legal Right of Liability
The liability for defects is governed by the "Warranty" regulation in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These GTC and customer information were created by the lawyers specializing in IT law of the dealer association and are permanently checked for legal compliance.The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal certainty of the texts and is liable in case of warnings.Further information can be found at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.